Netherlands Embassy Nigeria
Currently in the spotlights
- For trade and consular affairs
- Important driver Dutch economy
- Transshipment at the port
- Contact information
Get and stay informed about trade opportunities with The Netherlands!
A country that the Dutch created in the delta of three large rivers, flowing into the North Sea… Where 70% of GDP is earned below sea level… Where there used to be a lake almost two million acres wide where Schiphol Airport is today… Where innovative and daring solutions for water control protect two thirds of the country from being permanently flo ...
|Address||EU Common Embassy Complex 21st Crescent off Constitution Avenue Abuja Nigeria|
+234 9 461 12 00
24 hours a day, 7 days in a week
Apply for passport
Register when staying abroad
January 10, 2017 The European Reintegration Network (ERIN) Specific Action program offers socio-economic reintegration assistance in the form of counselling and referral and/or reintegration assistance to migrants who return voluntarily or non-voluntarily to their country of origin.
January 3, 2017 The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) promote capacity building by providing training and education for professionals. The NFP was initiated and is fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for development cooperation. EP-Nuffic is responsible for the management of the NFP.
- Response Dutch PM Rutte on first results criminal investigation MH17
- Advisory referendum – reaction Dutch government
- Brussels attacks: Netherlands stands side by side with Belgium
- Temporary longer processing time of Netherlands travel documents application
- Travellers can reach foreign ministry 24/7 at +31 247 247 247