Netherlands Embassy in Abuja Nigeria
March 25, 2014 The world is becoming a safer place. During the Nuclear Security Summit (NSS 2014) in The Hague, 58 world leaders made concrete agreements to prevent terrorists getting their hands on nuclear material that could be used to make a nuclear weapon. This will further reduce the threat of a nuclear attack.
March 25, 2014 Teams of international experts will evaluate the effectiveness of individual countries’ nuclear security measures, and international guidelines on the protection of nuclear materials will be translated into national legislation. 35 countries have pledged to participate in this initiative at the Nuclear Security Summit (NSS2014) in The Hague.
- Prime Minister Mark Rutte: ‘Satisfied with first day of NSS’
- Timmermans discusses Ukraine crisis with Kerry
- Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte on NSS 2014: ‘Making the world a bit safer’
- Apply for a new Passport or ID-Card? From 24 February till 10 March 2014 limited service
- New passports and ID cards for adults valid for 10 years