Netherlands Embassy in Abuja Nigeria
Currently in the spotlights
The consular office in Abuja is closed permanently w.e.f. 6 December 2013. Applications for travel documents should be submitted at the Netherlands Embassy Office in Lagos.
|Address||EU Common Embassy Complex 21st Crescent off Constitution Avenue, Abuja Nigeria|
(+234) 9 - 4611200 or mobile (+234) 0803 659 0883
Register when staying abroad
October 21, 2014 The Kingdom of the Netherlands was today elected to the Human Rights Council for the 2015-2017 period by the UN General Assembly. Foreign minister Bert Koenders welcomes the Netherlands’ membership of the council. ‘What happened today underlines the importance the Netherlands places on human rights worldwide,’ said the minister.
October 17, 2014 King Willem-Alexander has appointed Bert Koenders as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Mr Koenders was sworn in by the King at Noordeinde Palace on Friday 17 October 2014.
- Prime minister to meet with likely new Minister of Foreign Affairs
- New fund for victims of conflict-related violence and natural disasters
- Speech on the presentation of the 2015 Budget Memorandum, House of Representatives, Tuesday 16 September 2014
- Summary of the Budget Memorandum 2015
- 2015 Budget Memorandum: Prudence required for economic recovery